New interior features improve comfort, convenience, and safety.
Select new standard and available features:
- A tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Standard STI-design electroluminescent gauges
- Steering wheel-mounted cruise control and audio controls
- Bottle holders molded into the doors
- Black leather-trimmed seats with gray Alcantara®1 inserts, as well as Alcantara trim on the door panels
- Standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat
- Aluminum front door sill plate inserts
- Aluminum pedal covers, including footrest
- Front center console with illuminated STI badge
- Standard SRS Circle Surround Automotive™ audio2 with 6-disc in-dash CD changer
- Audyssey MultEQ®3 audio technology, which provides optimal sounds for all passengers in every seating position – standard on all models with navigation
- Available navigation system with Bluetooth® capability
- New side-curtain airbags (SRS)4
- Clutch pedal included in the safety pedal system, which helps to reduce foot and leg injuries in a frontal impact
With added power, enhanced technology, precise control in an all-new design, the 2008 WRX STI is coming to Subaru dealerships soon!
1 Alcantara® is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A., and Alcantara® is produced by Toray Group.
2 SRS(•) and Circle Surround Automotive are trademarks of SRS Labs, Inc.
3 Audyssey MultEQ® is a registered trademark of Audyssey Laboratories, Inc.
4 The airbag Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) affords the driver, and the front and rear outboard passengers, additional protection in moderate-to-severe frontal and side-impact collisions. This system provides supplemental protection only, and seatbelts must be worn in order to avoid injuries to out-of-position occupants upon airbag deployment, and to provide the best combined protection in a serious accident. Children should always be properly restrained in one of the rear seats.
To learn more about the current line of Subaru vehicles, go to www.subaru.com.
You know what it is. You’ve felt it.
Just seeing the name STI provokes a smile.
You turn whenever you hear the sound of its turbocharged Boxer engine.
You know the car – read about it, followed its legendary rally and road-racing history. You’ve driven it … at least in your head.
Maybe you own one; maybe you don’t.
It doesn’t matter. You’re not alone.
Now you can join a global community of STI enthusiasts by registering at www.fraternityofsti.com