IMPREZA STI FRONT UNDER SPOILER
(Part No. E2410FG110)
Mounted below the front air dam, the under spoiler enhances the aggressive appearance of the WRX.
The instruction sheets’ illustrations are easy to follow. Be aware holes need to be drilled into the air dam.
Installation is best done with the car on a lift. Start by disconnecting the battery to prevent damage and/or injury.
1. Use cleaning fluid to wipe off dirt and other residue on the lower part of the air dam. Goggles and gloves are recommended to help prevent injury.
2. Remove clips from underneath the lip and at the bottoms of the wheel arches. Note that some will be reused.
3. Temporarily clip the under spoiler in place using the original clips and four of the kit’s clips. Then mark where the 14 holes are to be drilled.
4. Start the holes with a 3 mm bit; then drill out to 9.5 mm.
PLUGS AND CLIPS
5. Insert plugs in the 14 drilled holes. Then clip on the spoiler. Underneath, use the two original clips along with two supplied in the kit. In the wheel arches, use two new kit clips. Check alignment around the corners per the instruction’s illustration.
6. Then screw in the 14 screws.
DOWN AND AWAY
Reconnect the battery.
Reminder: The under spoiler makes the front end lower. Be careful pulling up to parking barriers!