CARS BUILT FOR SPEED
Displayed alongside these concept vehicles were Subaru cars built with serious speed in mind:
- The Unlimited Class Crawford Performance Time Attack Impreza WRX STI, which is featured in this issue’s cover story, carries an eye-catching orange-and-black paint scheme.
- The #199 Red Bull® Impreza WRX STI as driven by Subaru Rally Team USA driver Travis Pastrana to earn X Games gold plus the 2008 Rally America National Championship.
- The race-prepared Legacy 2.5GT spec.B piloted by members of the Subaru Road Racing Team in the Grand-Am KONI Challenge Series.
- The Fast and the Furious 4 Subaru WRX STI driven by Paul Walker in the upcoming movie.
For more information about these and the other vehicles displayed by Subaru at the SEMA Show, check out the Editor’s Track Journal.
1 Alcantara is a registered trademark of Alcantara S.p.A., and Alcantara is produced by the Toray Group.
2 HomeLink is a registered trademark of Johnson Controls.
3 Harman Kardon is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
4 JBL is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
SUBARU DISPLAY VEHICLES AT THE 2008 SEMA SHOW
SUBARU OF AMERICA, INC. SHOWED A RANGE OF PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS AND SUBARU MOTORSPORTS CARS. AMONG THEM WERE THESE SUBARU VEHICLES:
- 2009 Impreza WRX 5-door by SPT
- 2009 Forester XTI
- 2009 Forester Mountain Rescue Vehicle
- 2009 Impreza WRX 4-door by AEM
- 2009 Legacy 3.0R Limited by Harman Kardon
- Crawford Performance Time Attack 2008 Impreza WRX STI
- Travis Pastrana’s Subaru Rally Team USA #199 Red Bull Impreza WRX STI
- Subaru Road Racing Team Legacy 2.5GT spec.B
- The Fast and the Furious 4 Subaru WRX STI
To see more images, click here.
To learn more about SEMA Show concepts and review window placard information from the show, click here.
To see additional images from the SEMA Show revealing the final appearances of these vehicles, click here.