On the Saturday following the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas last November, the vehicles from the Subaru booth were all displayed at Subaru of Las Vegas:
- Subaru Road Racing Team WRX STI – the car wearing #35 in the GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge for 2010
- Subaru Rally Team USA #199 – four-time Rally America National Championship winner Travis Pastrana's WRX STI
- Ken Block's Gymkhana 2 WRX STI
- Legacy VIP concept car
- Legacy GTk Wagon concept
- Subaru Performance Tuning WRX STI
- DC Shoes Trax WRX STI, with custom-built sleigh
- Subaru 360 parts delivery vehicle, restored by Subaru of Las Vegas
Other special Subaru vehicles on hand included the Crawford Performance time attack WRX STI, AQ Motorsports/Harman Motive time attack WRX STI, and the Gruppe-S time attack WRX STI.
Hundreds of fans participated in the event, which included vendors, DJ music, a raffle, lunch, Red Bull refreshments, Nevada SPCA, ThinkFirst – Nevada chapter of the National Injury Prevention Foundation, and a car show.
Find more at www.subieinvasion.com and in Version 6.3 and Editor's Track Journal.